Eyyyy. So Linda’s been in n outta rehab da past few months, so instead of waitin’ around for her, I decided to take matters inta my own hands n blog on my own. So here goes nuttin’.
So I was cruising around da Malibu Beach Mall and found dis great store called da ‘body co’. It’s got these great skins dat a perfect faw someone like me. Dey look a little older (cuz we awl no I ain’t no spring chicken no maw) and offer some FABULOUS makeups with awl these different options for multiple looks. This set ‘Bombshell’ is likee OOOO, WOWW, BAMMM, GINA’S IN DA HOUSE. Strong lips witta smokey eye. PERFECT for any time a’ day.
As faw da outfit. I took a trip ta Siberia lately and got awl kindsa inspired by da winter fashion. I found dis great fur bolero (mad from nothin’ but real fur) and a matchin’ hat to keep me warm. GOD FAW BID I go anywhere without a short dress on, so I picked up dis cute mini for my trip. I didn’t wanna get no dirty looks for havin ~exposed legs, so I threw on some thick nylons. To top it awl off, or bottom it awl in this case, I got these amazin’ combat style heels. They’re absolutely perfect n bring out da TRUE Brooklynite in me.
Wut Gina’s Wearin’ –
- Skin – Sage (T03) / Base, by the body co. (Emma Gilmour)
- Hair – Adele / Crow, by Truth (Truth Hawks)
- Makeup – Cosmetics / Sage (T03) Bombshell – Flirty, by the body co. (Emma Gilmour)
- Lashes – 2011 Lashes / Long, by LeLutka (Thora Charron)
- Dress – Strapped Bustier Dress / Black & Taupe, by Epoque (Vintage McMillan)
- Bolero – Irinushka Bolero / Warm, by LeLutka (Thora Charron)
- Hat – Anzhelina Hat / Warm, by LeLutka (Thora Charron)
- Shoes – Shearling Boots / Bistre, by Maitreya (Onyx LeShelle)
- Tights – Allure Tights / Neutral 03, by Maitreya (Onyx LeShelle)
- Gloves – Put Em Up Gloves / Fawn, by Royal Blue (Marni Grut)